Support the Sheridan Arts Foundation
The Sheridan Arts Foundation was founded in 1991 as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization to:
- Preserve the historic Sheridan Opera House as an arts and cultural resource for the Telluride community
- Bring quality arts and cultural events to Telluride Provide local and national youth with access and exposure to the arts through education
- The Sheridan Opera House is a beautiful theater with a variety of configurations allowing it to host events of all types such as movies, concerts and recitals, as well as lectures, conferences and weddings.
The Sheridan Arts Foundation was founded in 1991 as a non-profit organization to preserve the historic Sheridan Opera House as an arts and cultural resource for the Telluride community, bring quality arts and cultural events to Telluride & provide local and national youth with access and exposure to the arts through education. Please consider making a donation to the SAF today. By clicking the Donate button to the right. Annual highlights include:
- Wild West Fest program: hosting 30-50 underserved youth in Telluride for a week of mentorships and outdoor education programs each summer for 25 years.
- Young People's Theater: involving 250 local youth ages 3-18 each year, producing three full-length musicals and a variety of classes each year.
- Rental Subsidies: We subsidize rent to local non-profits, schools and others averaging $80-$90,000 each year.
- Building Preservation: Thank you to everyone who helped us raise $102,000 to renovate our entryway. Our beautiful entryway is a wonderful addition to the historic Sheridan Opera House. We are continually fundraising to maintain and update our building.
The Sheridan Arts Foundation is sponsored in part by grants from the Telluride Foundation, CCAASE, Colorado Creative Industries, Just for Kids and Boettcher Foundation. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Sheridan Arts Foundation today!
To make a donation today, please mail a check to: PO Box 2680, Telluride, CO 81435-2680, give us a call or become a member today below.
Become a member of the Sheridan Arts Foundation Today!
$100- Fan Club:
Your name on the website
Advance notice of shows (early announcement)
$500- Tour Manager:
Advance ticket sales prior to public sale (up to 4 tickets per member per show)
$1,000- Opening Act:
2 tickets to our Plein Air Cocktail Party
2 VIP tickets to Comedy Fest OR Tribute Fest
An engraved plaque on our donor wall
Holiday Concert Series Patron: 2 tickets per each Holiday Concert Series show + a VIP table (seats four) for NYE
$10,000- Artistic Director:
2 tickets to all SAF-produced events (all seated shows must be reserved 2 weeks in advance)
Seat named in your honor for the next decade
$25,000- Executive Producer:
Produce your own event at the historic Sheridan Opera House with expertise from the SAF staff (call for details)